Dermatology is the branch of medicine that includes diagnosing and treating skin diseases, both infectious and non-infectious of the neighboring mucosa and the appendages (nails and hair), as well as the care of patients having such diseases.
Many of the skin signs of are actually manifestations of systemic diseases, correct treatment thereto will require good cooperation with other specialties (rheumatology, endocrinology, internal medicine, gynecology, oncology, dentistry).
At CRISDENT interdisciplinary clinic, our team pays close attention to communicating with the patients, inform them on all the aspects related to the diagnosis and dermatological treatment, our equipment being at European standards, having the latest equipment, and the materials used are of top quality.
The medical staff provides general dermatology consults, venereology consults, and performs dermatological microsurgery interventions. Our dermatology services are affordable to all categories of people. Our policy is of strict confidentiality.
• premature skin change (wrinkles, folds, fractures of the skin);
• skin aging;
• Loss of tissue volume;
• post-acne scars;
• ptosis of skin and change of the face oval
• pregnancy, lactation;
• diseases of the blood;
• Oncology ;
• The process of acute infection;
• Allergy to anticoagulants;
Effects of the procedure
• Filling and smoothing the wrinkles
(nasal lobes folds, wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, chiset wrinkles, wrinkles and folds around the lips and chin, nasal-maxilla furrows).
• Correction of the face oval.
• Restoring the tissue volume loss.
• embossed smoothing of the skin, post-acne and atrophic skin scars.
• wrinkles prophylaxis by skeleton formation and new tissue combining.
• stimulating skin renewal and improvement.
• Strengthening the effect of anti-aging procedures.
Priorities of the PlasmoGel procedure
• Safe and natural.
• No pain.
• It is completely let off the tissue.
• No rehabilitation needed.
• Does not cause allergy.
• Is not mutogen.
• Contains no negative components.
• Possibility of infection is excluded.